Are you tired? 10 lovely solutions for you


[fullwidth backgroundcolor=”#fef1f1″ backgroundimage=”https://www.sarahlaurielifestyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/scallop-border01.png” backgroundrepeat=”repeat-x” backgroundposition=”center top” backgroundattachment=”scroll” video_webm=”” video_mp4=”” video_ogv=”” video_preview_image=”” overlay_color=”” overlay_opacity=”0.5″ video_mute=”yes” video_loop=”yes” fade=”no” bordersize=”0px” bordercolor=”” borderstyle=”solid” paddingtop=”40px” paddingbottom=”20px” paddingleft=”40px” paddingright=”40px” menu_anchor=”” equal_height_columns=”no” hundred_percent=”no” class=”” id=””][fusion_text]

There is a new energy crisis, and it has nothing to do with our power companies. It’s our own personal energy crisis. Do you wake tired after a nights sleep? Do you continue to feel dull, flat and uninspired, despite your attempts to reenergise? It may well be that your emotional energy is depleted. Thankfully, it’s a simple resource to replenish…

Women today are busier and more tired, than ever before. This energy crisis we are experiencing goes deep into the fabric of our living and affects our ability to cope with day-to-day responsibilities. Thankfully we have vast information at our fingertips – information that addresses our nutrition, sleep, and our health and fitness… However, while these are the ideal solutions to our physical energy needs, research now shows us that only 30% of our energy requirements are physical. The remaining 70% of our energy needs are emotional.

When we are emotionally exhausted we often look to reduce our commitments, rather than recharge our emotionally undercharged batteries. We let go of relationships, give up on goals, and invariably end up settling for a life whereby we’re not being our best. We need to identify what emotional factors are draining our energy – the aspects of our life that we worry about, feel guilty about, procrastinate over, over commit to; and make nurturing our emotional energy a lifestyle priority above all else. High Emotional Energy reserves will become evident in your life in the most beautiful ways – hope, passion, resilience, enthusiasm, inspiration – a zest for life that you thought had long gone.

The more we nurture our emotional energy requirements, the more energised we become.

[/fusion_text][/fullwidth][separator style_type=”none” top_margin=”10″ bottom_margin=”10″ sep_color=”#ffffff” icon=”” width=”” class=”” id=””][fullwidth backgroundcolor=”#fef8e3″ backgroundimage=”” backgroundrepeat=”repeat-x” backgroundposition=”center top” backgroundattachment=”scroll” video_webm=”” video_mp4=”” video_ogv=”” video_preview_image=”” overlay_color=”” overlay_opacity=”0.5″ video_mute=”yes” video_loop=”yes” fade=”no” bordersize=”0px” bordercolor=”” borderstyle=”solid” paddingtop=”40px” paddingbottom=”20px” paddingleft=”40px” paddingright=”40px” menu_anchor=”” equal_height_columns=”no” hundred_percent=”no” class=”” id=””][fusion_text]

Practice Mindfulness
Mindfulness – noting a thought, yet not acting on it – will reduce negative emotions by up to 50%

Meditate
10 minutes of awareness meditation is proven to reduce anxiety and increase calm.

Know your Values
If you are clear on what is truly meaningful in your life, and find just one way to align your life with those values, you will become energised.

Get Complete
Having incomplete tasks or situations in your life is draining. Whether it is the creaky wardrobe door that needs oiling, a linen cupboard that needs sorting, or a child that requires a new set of boundaries; when these are addressed you will feel refreshed.

Take Action on a Worry
If worry persists, a paralysis sets in that prevents you from addressing the concern constructively. Decide what you need to do.

Forgive Yourself
Guilt is a destructive emotion that directly depletes your emotional energy. Put the situation behind you and focus on what good can come into your life moving forward.

Face Grief
Grief in the short term is a very real emotion that we are equipped to deal with. However, if grief prevails we suffer physically and emotionally, and our thoughts become habitual. Seek professional advice to build resilience around your grief.

Say Yes to You
Simply, you will be a happier mum, loving partner and valuable colleague when you look after you.

Write Gratitude
When you take time to write 3-5 bullet points of what is great in your life, each day, you become happier and more productive.

Set Personal Goals
Humans have an inherent future orientation. A meaningful, personal goal will invigorate you.

[/fusion_text][/fullwidth][separator style_type=”none” top_margin=”10″ bottom_margin=”” sep_color=”#ffffff” icon=”” width=”” class=”” id=””]

Sarah Laurie
About me

To update Biographical Info , go to: http://yourwebsite/wp-admin/profile.php

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *